SGC Breakfast Briefing on 'Singapore Budget 2017'
About the Breakfast Briefing:The 2017 Singapore Budget Statement was delivered in Parliament by Minister for Finance, Mr Heng Swee Keat on 20 February 2017. Join our Breakfast Briefing on 03 March 2017 to gain insights to the Budget 2017 and how it will affect your business.
About the Speaker:Mr Choo Eng Chuan, Partner, International and Corporate Tax Services of Ernst & Young Solutions LLP to provide participants with highlights of the Budget. He has more than 26 years of experience in Tax. He has consulted with local and multinational companies on both inbound and outbound investment into and from Singapore. Mr Choo’s main areas of expertise are in international cross-border taxation and restructuring of groups prior to a public listing of companies’ shares.
8.00 am - 9.30 am
(Registration begins at 7.45am)
Cypress Room Level 2
442 Orchard Road
- Please note that registration starts at 7.45am
- Please be notified that pictures will be taken during the event for publications on our website, newsletters and printed publications
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, do so at least two (2) working days in advance, or no refund will be provided
- NO SHOWS or cancellation on the day of the event will be charged the full amount
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM SGT
- Orchard Hotel, Cypress Room
SGC Member Company Associates (incl. 7% GST) SOLD OUT $59.00 SGC Members SOLD OUT $49.00
- Venue Address
- Orchard Hotel, Cypress Room, 442 Orchard Road, Singapore 238879 Singapore